can I help you find something?

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

inspiration

I've been feeling extremely inspired lately, which is great except for the fact that everything is dead outside!  I was a little down about this last month, when I read a post on one of my favorite photographers, Sarah Rhoads', blog.  This particular post was about self portraits, and it was exactly what I needed.  I decided to do the challenge that Sarah wrote about in that post and take one self portrait each month for a year.  

Here is mine for January!  I'm extremely excited about 2010, and because of this I thought I would share some of the inspiration I've found with you.  I feel it's important to have little things that inspire you in a big way (or a little way really haha) in your life.  Lately I've found most of my little inspirations here.  Elsie is just the cutest, and her blog literally brings a smile to my face daily! Also, I'm deeply inspired by these lovely people and their photography.  CarlHolliLauren, and as I mentioned above, Sarah.


Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my inspiration post!  Thanks for stopping by my blog :]
all my love in Christ,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovelies