can I help you find something?

Thursday, February 25, 2010

freeway

So my sorority, Sigma Phi Lambda, held an awesome event on campus this afternoon called freeway.  These past few weeks we've had numerous baking and labeling nights where we wrote encouraging notes of all kinds, and baked delicious cookies, brownies, cake balls, and rice crispy treats!  These tasty treats and notes were given out for FREE on campus along with water bottles, soda, gatorade, fruit snacks, granola bars, and muffins.  The best part? Everything had a bible verse on it, so everyone got a little bit of encouragement added to their day!  Also, despite some minor quirks in the plan (ie. the tent flew away, it was very chilly outside, and we didn't make enough encouraging notes!), it was SUCH a successful day, and I thought I would share some of my favorite shots I got with you.  So....enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovelies